When you submit a support ticket to ResortsandLodges, you will receive an email notification that it has been received, with each new reply, and when the ticket has been solved. But what if you have multiple tickets you want to keep track of, or one of your tickets has a long chain of replies? What if someone CC'd you on a ticket you didn't submit, and you want more information?
Our Help Center makes it easy to manage your support requests! If you're reading this article, you are already in the right place. Scroll up to the top of this page (or any other page in our Help Center) and click Sign In on the top right.
A popup window will appear with a few different sign in options:
- If your request was submitted via a Google account, click Sign in with Google and select the correct account on the next screen.
- If your request was submitted via a different email client and you have signed into our Help Desk before, enter your login information and click Sign in.
- If you followed step 2 but have forgotten your password, click Forgot my password.
- If you have never submitted a request before and do not have a Google account, click Sign up.
- If you have submitted a request before and do not have a Google account, click Get a password.
Once logged in, click on your name on the top right of the page and select My activities.
You will be redirected to the Requests page. From here, you can view tickets you have requested and tickets you have been CC'd on, filter by status, or search for a specific ticket. While searching, you can enter the ticket subject, ID, assignee name, and more. Keep in mind that the tickets you see are tied to the email address you used to log in to the Help Center - tickets you requested using a different email address or were CC'd on using a different email address will not appear.
Once you have found the ticket you're looking for, click on the subject to view more details.
All replies will appear in chronological order, oldest-to-newest. You can submit a new reply or mark it as solved if applicable. You will also be able to see the current agent assignee, ticket ID, status, priority, and more.
Helpful hint: Wanna skip the search? Your support email notifications will all include a direct link to your ticket in our help center!
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and concerns.