1. Locate the page the gallery is on by clicking Pages in the left toolbar and open the page editor by clicking on Edit or the title of the page. If you have several pages, you can search for specific pages in the upper right corner.
2. Scroll until you find the container with the text you want to update. Your containers will appear the same way the content appears on your site; For example, if you know the text is towards the end of the page, scroll down towards the bottom containers.
3. Hover over the text.
4. To delete the entire section, click the trash can icon on the far right.
5. To edit your text, click the pen icon on the far left. The text editor has many stylization options, such as changing the color, orientation, adding hyperlinks, bolding, italicizing, and more. You can also add, update, and remove portions of the content by typing directly in the editor.
6. Once you have made your changes, click Save. To preview your changes before they are published on your website, click Preview on the next screen - this will open a preview of your website in a new tab. When you're ready to publish the changes, click Update.