1. Log in to the system and navigate to Avail. and Rates > Avail. and Booking Rules > Booking rules.
2. The following page will appear, and the choices will be defaulted to all channels –
grouped, all rates – grouped, and all rooms – detail:
3. To set a minimum length of stay, choose Increase min. los from the drop down. You can then choose to set the min los by day or by period. To set for a period of time, check the period box. To change only daily, leave it unchecked.
4. If setting by period, click the first and last day of the period to apply the changes to. Repeat this step until you reach your desired minimum length of stay. To lower the minimum, update your Action to Decrease min. los. To completely remove the minimum, update your Action to Cancel min. los.
5. If setting by day, click the date(s) that you would like to set the restriction for until you have reached your desired minimum length of stay. You can follow the same steps as in step 4 to decrease or cancel the minimum.
6. Once you have made all of your changes, click Save modifications.