1. Log in to the system and navigate to Avail. and Rates > Avail. and Booking Rules > Booking rules.
In the booking rules, you will see 3 different levels to choose from including Channel, Product, and Room. You have the ability to make changes to any or all of the choices under each of these levels. When you first arrive, the system will default to:
- Channel - All (grouped)
- Product - All (grouped)
- Room - All (detail)
This means that you will see each room type individually in the below view, but all channels and rates are grouped (indicated by the *) This means that any changes made here will affect the chosen room type or types, and all channels and rate plans.
2. To close a room, click the arrow down and select the option Close Day/Period. The default will be for single day selections. To close a period of time, select the Period box.
3. If closing by day, click on each day you would like to close. To open a day, update your action to Open day/period.
4. If closing by period, click on the first and last day you would like to close. To open a period, update your Action to Open day/period and click the first and last day of the period.
5. Once you have set the close/open dates you want, click Save modifications.